WATER TANK INSPECTOR WANTED
We are seeking experienced Water Utility Worker to perform tank inspections and general water tank maintenance procedures. No criminal history and good driving record are required. Confined space and fall protection training is required before employment and may be done online. Underwater camera and ROV training will also be provided.
Preference is given to persons who have climbing experience. You must be in good physical condition and able to climb 150ft straight ladders on water towers. We are only taking applications from persons who currently live in the north-central Texas area (in or near the DFW metro area). We have a full-time opening working out of our Main Office in Ft Worth, Tx. This position requires frequent out-of-town travel (2-5 days a week, often work on a 4 day work week with 3 days off). A valid Driver’s license and a good driving record are required. For additional information and application see our blog at www.taptalk.blog
- Must be able to work at heights, we inspect and clean water storage towers.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver license
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, heavy drinkers need not apply*.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must live in, or relocate to, the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
- Our office is 100% Vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. Due to the fact that COVID-19 Vaccines are Widely Available, applicants must be vaccinated before scheduling an in person interview*.
- Confined Space Training
- Fall Protection Training
- OSHA – 10 Hour or 30 Hour Construction Course certificate
- O2 Provider certification
- NDT certification(s)
This is a general job description. In some cases, it may not describe all tasks that may be assigned. We maintain a drug-free workplace. The position requires the successful completion of drug screening and background checks before going on some Federal Contracts, failure to pass these checks may result in dismissal before or after completion of a probationary period.
Diversity Statement (EEO)
Ron Perrin Water Technologies, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, genetic information, service in the military, or any other status protected by law.
We are looking for persons currently living in or near north-central Texas (in or near DFW). For an interview Call 817-377-4899 (voice only).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time out of town travel is required.
Pay: $120.00 – $160.00 per day
*If you feel the need to drink alcohol every day this may not be where you want to work. We prefer to hire individuals who can work several days a week “on the road” without drinking alcohol and of course without any illegal drug use. While their is nothing wrong with having a few beers after work, occasionally people may have too much to drink too late at night. When climbing on water towers we need our employees to be 100% alert and not hung over. Alcohol use also tends to dehydrate people, this can be a safety concern when climbing on a hot and often very hot water tank or tower. We are serious about safety.
We perform weekly COVID 19 tests on employees. Currently, our staff is 100% vaccinated. We are seeking someone who has or is willing to get a COVID-19 vaccination.